I love to use as much of my kits as possible and cards are the perfect way to use those last odd and ends and really "kill" a kit! ;)
You will need the following supplies for this make and take:
3D adhesive (pop dot)
5x12 piece of cardstock, color of your choice
Spray Ink (optional)
1. Cut your cardstock down to a 5x12 strip (basically almost cutting your 12 x12 piece in half)
2. Place your cardstock in front of you horizontally and fold cardstock from left to right to the size you want it to be (the one created here is 5x8) Make a hard crease on the left side to create the spine of your card.
3. Take your scratch pattern paper and cut it to a 4x5 size and adhere it to the center of your card with your favorite adhesive. * optional (after adhering paper you can mist it with your favorite mister huey's ink)
4. To create the white square with the circle punch out, cut a 3x3 square and punch out the middle with a 2"in circle punch. Add a circle die cut to the corner and wrap your favorite twine around the square and adhere it to the right side of the card.
5. Add a small scratch of small pattern paper to the lower left side of the white square and add a rubon on top of it. Use the same style rubon two more times but adhere the last two rubons to white cardstock and cut them out with a craft knife. Add them to the card with a 3D adhesive.
6. Add additional embellishments such as bling or pearls and a title of your choice with small alpha stickers.
7. Ink the sides of the card by rubbing the ink pad along the corners of the card! Hope you enjoyed making this card and thank you for spending your day with Studio Calico!
HAPPY CREATING!! We'd love to see your cards based on this make & take - link them here by 5/13 for a chance to win a $5 gift card! We'll post a winner on 5/14.