1. What are you loving right now? From clothes to recipes to the weather, what is it? I usually like to do this in a list format. (Here is an example of a page I did this on).
2. Quotes. What are some of the funny things/expressions your kids are saying right now? (Here is an example of a page I did this on using a journaling card with a speech bubble on it).
3. Highlight a few days out of the month and specific events that happened on that day. (I did this on this spread, pulling out a few key dates from the month).
4. Who did you visit with this month? Did you have playdates or meet friends for lunch?
5. Where did you travel this month? How many miles did you put on your car? Where was your favorite place you visited?
Here are two journaling cards I did to show my list of what I’m loving right now and how I highlighted some of the things my daughter is saying right now.
Supplies - patterned paper: Studio Calico Abroad Montauk; letter stickers: Roundabout Project Life Kit; fabric bows: Studio Calico Atlantic collection; vellum die cuts: Atlantic collection
Do you have any great journaling prompts for adding to your Project Life albums?