Hi everyone! It's Waleska with a quick tutorial on how to create the star/flower from my 'Sweet as Pie' layout (as a mama of boys I like to see it more as a circly star embellishment rather than a flower.)
1. Gather your supplies. I used Drafting Table + the Chinese Knot Chain punch.
2. Punch out a chain (I punched 3 times) out of the Grade Card paper.
3. Trim the chain down the middle
so you end up with something like this:
4. Fold each flower
5. Glue the two ends together to create a circle
6. When it dries, flatten the circle (use tiny glue dots or double sided tape to hold it down)
7. Layer the chipboard buttons, star stickers and brads
and adhere them to the paper (because of the dimension, foam tabs work best here). And that's it! You should end up with something like this:
Please let me know if you have any questions!