1. Out your kitchen window. I was thinking the other day about how many times I look out this window - how I see my yard through the different seasons, how I'm caring for my kids.
2. On your desk. What is happening right now in your workspace? Clean? Messy? Projects in process?
3. What's for dinner? Birds eye view of what is cooking.
4. Neighborhood inspiration. Be extra observant of your surroundings. Signs, Color, Pattern. Be surprised.
5. Daily Rituals. Morning Starbucks run, taking your daily prescriptions, dropping your kids off at school.
6. Errands. Document your weekly trip to the grocery store, bank, post office, etc.
7. Look up. What do you see? Trees? Buildings? Ceiling Fan? Blue Sky?