Love you Mom by Davinie Fiero
(supply list : cardstock - vanilla ; patterned paper - State Fair Midway, Countryside Wildflower, Countryside Barn Swallow ; stickers - yellow labels, pink Addy alphabet ; chipboard - Tan chipboard alpha ; other - circle punch)
1. Trim card base to the standard size (4.25 x 5.5 inches)
2. Trim patterned paper 4 x 5.
3. Trim floral patterned paper 4 x 1.5 inches high.
4. Using a border punch, trim two 4 inch wide strips from a third pattern.
5. Layer prints and adhere. Stitch around the edges.
6. Use a circle punch to trim extra images from the patterned paper. Use pop dots and adhere.
7. Layer label sticker at top and adhere.
8. Apply sentiment stickers.
We'd love to see your cards based on this make & take - link them here by 5/13 for a chance to win a $5 gift card! We'll post a winner on 5/14.