By now I'm sure you've seen the stunning gallery of our February Guest Designer, Nichol Magouirk.
She's a great friend of mine and I'm proud to say that she is just as fun, playful, and full of heart as her layouts. Here's a little Q&A with our wonderful Guest Designer.
When did you start scrapbooking? I started scrapbooking in 1997, about a year after I got married.
Where do you find your inspiration? Magazines, ads, other scrappers.
What's your favorite thing about this hobby? Meeting people from all over the world who share this same crazy hobby and obsession.
What do you like to focus on when you scrapbook? Design. I am very picky and don't glue anything down until I am sure it's going to stay there.
Besides scrapbooking, what other things do you like to do in your spare time? Travel, cook, shop, read and just hang out with my friends and family.
Please share five fun facts about you...
1. I speed read and can read a book in a day. For example, I read the first 3 Twilight books in 3 days. So I don't read very often because once I start I have to see how the book ends!
2. I am super organized. Almost to the point of obsession. My husband makes fun of me for photographing my shoes, printing the photos out and taping them to the outside of the shoe boxes so I know what's inside.
3. My grandfather, youngest son and I's birthdays are November 13, 14, 15, respectively.
4. I hate grocery shopping but love to cook.
5. Nothing interrupts Sunday night t.v. when Dexter is on.